Car harness for special needs or challenging behaviour
The new Access-Ability car harness for challenging behaviour is a quality product, made in France in resistant and comfortable neoprene fabric. It has a new ergonomic design with height-adjustable backrest depending on the height of the person.
We have listened to your advice and therefore, this new generation of the harness benefits from a rapid evacuation system in the event of an emergency. Two options are possible. A standard one which is accessible from the back of the seat. An optional one, Escape Box, which is easily accessible from the front.
The car harness is specifically designed to keep people with disabilities or people with a behavioural disorder, autistic children, autistic adults in a safe seated position.
The vehicle harness is also used to ensure postural maintenance (keeping the trunk) of children and adults with physical dissabilities on the original seat of the vehicle.
Thanks to the locking system of the car harness, people with disabilities (children and adults) who suffer from a behavioural disorder will no longer be a danger to themselves when they are transported in a vehicle.
The car harness description:
- New ergonomic design with adjustable backrest
- New emergency evacuation system, reachable behind the seat or by the trunk
- Made in France in neoprene material
- Adaptable & long lasting : Can be used with booster seat and has adjustable belts to fit the growing child
- Universal: adaptable to all type of seats
- Safe : provided with seven lockable buckles and a set of keys
- Easy to transport in car, bus, trip, rental car
- Available in two sizes: standard version (1m10-1m75) and adult size for people more than 1m75 or with a very aggressive behaviour
- Headrest with adjustable height and front support
- Set of 2 additional belts for individual seat installation
- New emergency evacuation system ESCAPE BOX
- Modifications : possibility to tailor-made the harness. Additional cost may apply