A-Lift: Cassette lift for wheelchair BraunAbility
The A-Lift, the cassette lift for wheelchair from BraunAbility has been developed by BraunAbility for the European public transport market. Key focus lies on quick installation, low weight, reliability and ease of service.
Its position outside the vehicle, under the floor, allows the optimisation of the floor surface for a maximum number of seats and wheelchairs in the vehicle. In addition, the cassette lift facilitates the evacuation of the vehicle in case of emergency.
The A-lift wheelchair lift from BraunAbility has the best leading capacity-to-weight ratio in the industry of 2.25. At 130 kg, 155 kg fitted, it’s the lightest lift on the market that can do a stable lift of 350 kg. In other words it has the lowest weight to lift capacity which also makes it the green choice in terms of fuel economy. Depending on the vehicle, a lightweight lift might be just the trick to get that one extra seat in – and still comply with regulations
General features of the A-Lift wheelchair lift:
- Leading capacity-to-weight ratio : 350kg / 155kg = 2.25
- Simplicity in use -only three buttons
- Reliability : resistant to wear and tear, dirt, water, extreme temperatures as well as the passage of time
- Anti-slip surface on the platform and bridge plate, for the safety of both wheelchair users and standees
- Automatic roll stop for more safety
- Smooth and silent in operation
- Manual bridge plate. Unfold manually when the lift is deployed and fold back manually when stowing the lift. No handling needed in between
- Sturdy handrails: highly visible and reliable
- EMC test approved
Available with specific mounting brackets on the following vehicles: Citroën Jumper II, Citroën Relay, Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Ford Transit, Iveco Daily VI, Mercedes Benz Sprinter W906, Nissan NV400, Opel Movano, Renault Master, Volkswagen Crafter.