Joey Lift wheelchair platform lift
Joey Lift wheelchair platform lift makes it easy and safe to lift and stow a mobility device. The Joey lift platform for wheelchair is located at the rear of the vehicle and allows you to lift and load the wheelchair into a vehicle. Attach the wheelchair to the platform from the outside of the vehicle, press the remote control and that’s it. The Joey Lift is one of the most compact solutions on the market and does not interfere at all with the back seats. It represents an alternative to the wheelchair hoists or vehicle roof box.
Main features of the Joey Lift platform for wheelchair lift
- Loading capacity up to 159 kg.
- Embark and disembark safely on a clear area behind the car. The built-in wheel shims ensure stability during landing.
- Easy to use, just press the button on the remote control. The straps (optional, but highly recommended) can be attached when the mobility aid vehicle is outside.
- Night lighting. The Joey Lift platform and remote control are illuminated, allowing you to see and operate the Joey lift even in dark garages or overnight.
- Manual control with a remote control that is both resistant and easy to hold. Not too heavy, not too light.
- Security fence. In the event of a collision, the safety barrier prevents your mobility aid vehicle from entering the passenger space.
- Reusable device in the event of a change of vehicle. Transferring the Joey Lift from one car to another is simple, provided the new car is compatible. The donor car can then be remitted to the original state without impact on the resale value.
Joey Lift wheelchair platform lift transfer in video:
All BraunAbility lift platforms for wheelchair transfer are delivered with a CE–certified, EMC-approved, collision-tested mounting base.