Wheelchair winches for adapted and accessible vehicles
Wheelchair winches, electric loading winches for wheelchair (electric winch) are specifically designed to mechanically assist wheelchair users to overcome the obstacle of a ramp to access a vehicle. The wheelchair winch is an electric aid to the ascent and descent of the wheelchair. The wheelchair winch is an aid to transfer the wheelchair into an accessible car or other vehicle.
A wide range of wheelchair winches available!
Access Ability offers you a wide range of wheelchair winches to provide a suitable solution for every need, whether you are an individual user, a garage, a carrier, a reseller or other.
A winch for every need, find “yours”!
The most compact wheelchair loading winches (car winch) on the market, they are supplied with a standard radio control as well as the “Soft Start & Stop” function (acceleration and progressive deceleration).
Characteristics of the wheelchair winch (electric wheelchair winch):
- Reliability: A simple and robust system with no superfluous gadgets.
- Compact: The size of the electrical winch allows maximum integration in the vehicle and facilitates the passage of the wheelchair.
- All in one: electronics, motor, etc. together in one single set.
- Aesthetic: Plastic design hood.
- Simplicity: instinctive use of the electric wheelchair winch.
- Safety: protection against overloading currents and protection against overheating.
- Comfort: The unique “Soft Start/Stop” function allows smooth and gradual acceleration and deceleration. This feature provides a comfort and safety sensation to the wheelchair occupant.
- Silence: High quality, very quiet motor.
- Two remote controls provided. One remote control for intensive use and another emergency
Feel free to contact us for more information on the winch!