Wheelchair winch for adapted and accessible vehicles
The electric loading wheelchair winch is specifically designed to mechanically assist wheelchair users to overcome the obstacle of a ramp to access a vehicle. It is an electric aid to the ascent and descent of the wheelchair.
The winch is an aid to transfer the wheelchair into an accessible car or other vehicle.
A wide range of wheelchair winches is available
Access Ability offers you a wide range of winches to provide a suitable solution for every need, whether you are an individual user, a garage, a carrier, a reseller or other.
The most compact wheelchair loading winches (car winch) on the market, they are supplied with a standard radio control as well as the “Soft Start & Stop” function (acceleration and progressive deceleration).
Characteristics of the electric winch:
- Reliability: A simple and robust system with no superfluous gadgets.
- Compact: The size of the electrical winch allows maximum integration in the vehicle and facilitates the passage of the wheelchair.
- All in one: electronics, motor, etc. together in one single set.
- Aesthetic: Plastic design hood.
- Simplicity: instinctive use
- Safety: protection against overloading currents and protection against overheating.
- Comfort: The unique “Soft Start/Stop” function allows smooth and gradual acceleration and deceleration. This feature provides a comfort and safety sensation to the wheelchair occupant.
- Silence: High quality, very quiet motor.
- Two remote controls provided. One remote control for intensive use and another for emergency cases.
Feel free to contact us for more information on the winch!