Wheelchair winch for adapted and accessible vehicles
The electric loading wheelchair winch is specifically designed to mechanically assist wheelchair users to overcome the obstacle of a ramp to access a vehicle. It is an electric aid to the ascent and descent of the wheelchair.
The winch is an aid to transfer the wheelchair into an accessible car or accessible vehicle.
New ATOM wheelchair winch is now available for sale!
Access Ability offers you 2 models of winches to provide with a suitable solution for every need, whether you are an individual user, a converter, a carrier, a reseller or other.
The most compact wheelchair loading winches (car winch) on the market, they are supplied with a standard remote control as well as the “Soft Start & Stop” function (acceleration and progressive deceleration).
- The gearwheel and worm of the motor are now in bronze for more reliability
- New anti-recoil mechanism: the thread of the worm prevents the wheelchair from rolling back onto the ramp
- New design with screwed cover thats includes all moving parts to prevent damage and injury
- Swivel base so that the strap always stays aligned between the pivot point and the wheelchair attachment point
- Smaller: L 21 x W 13 x H14 cm for a better integration into the vehicle (Atom winch)
- Lighter: 3.5 kg (Atom winch)
- Powerful: loading capacity 150 kg for the Atom Winch and 250 kg for the Porta Winch
- Simple installation (12 V) and instinctive use
- Overload and obstruction sensor with emergency stop protection
- “Soft Start / Stop” function allows smooth and gradual acceleration and deceleration for more comfort
- Very quiet engine
Feel free to contact us for more information on the winch!