Hybrid aluminium wood wheelchair flooring
The hybrid aluminium wood wheelchair flooring is a revolutionary new floor system, with a very light weight, that combines high-quality aluminium extrusion with Koivu, a premium plywood, from Finnish forests slow-growing. This gives more flexibility in the positioning of the tracks, makes it much lighter and very resistant.
The L-floor hybrid aluminium wood wheelchair flooring is certified for use with many M1, M2 and M3 vehicle brands and models and with a wide variety of wheelchair tie-downs, seat and seat bases.
Characteristics for the hybrid aluminium wood wheelchair flooring L-floor
- Quick and easy Installation: Delivered, fully assembled, in 1 or 2 parts, with exact dimensions. No cut required. The vinyl can also be glued if required by the customer.
- Flexible: Tracks positioned in the exact position required by the customer without constraint. The profile can be cut to position the rail closest to the wheel passage. Several seats homologated.
- Lightweight: 25% lighter than any other aluminum flooring.
- Resistant: slow-growing hardwood with phenolic resin glued into multilayer panels make a resistant plywood, the same one used to build scaffolds.
- Environmentally friendly: From slow-growing Nordic forests, a fully renewable source.
- Silencer: Excellent acoustic absorption thanks to Koivu plywood.
- Seat legs: Designed to fix any type of fixed seat or swivel seat existing in the market.
Compatibility of the hybrid aluminium wood wheelchair flooring L-floor (ECE standard R14)
The hybrid aluminium wood wheelchair flooring in images:
Access Ability offers you a range of seating and seating seats compatible and homologated for this type of flooring. Feel free to contact us for more information!